How to Support
PLEASE SUPPORT MOUNTAIN RESCUE IRELAND
Mountain Rescue Ireland and its volunteer teams provide life saving emergency services in wild and remote places in Ireland: 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This work is funded largely through fundraising and donations. There are a number of ways to help Mountain Rescue Ireland.
Mountain Rescue Ireland is a registered charity (CHY10412).
AS AN INDIVIDUAL
• Become a Supporter (& receive regular updates including MRI’s Call Out Magazine). You can pay by Direct Debit or pay your subscription annually.
• Participate in one of MRI’s National Fundraising Events.
• Organise your own fundraising event.
• Make a donation through our online Paypal facility.
• If or when the time is right for you to include a charity in your will – please remember Mountain Rescue Ireland.
AS A BUSINESS
• Sponsor a National or Regional Event.
• Sponsor a Training Programme.
• Be a Company Partner to Mountain Rescue Ireland.
• Make a tax deductible Donation.
For further information please contact the MRI Fundraising Officer Tel: (085) 2590290
Mountain Rescue Ireland,
13 Joyce Way,
Park West Business Park,
Thank you for your support.